Research Assistant/Project Coordinator
New Editions is seeking a Research Assistant/Project Coordinator to assist on health, aging, and disability contracts. Successful candidate should meet description requirements and be comfortable performing job responsibilities as listed. Candidates with a Master’s degree in statistics, public health, policy, or related field preferred.
- Provide support as needed to project management staff with programmatic (80%) and administrative tasks (20%).
- Identify and analyze relevant subject matter reports and policy documents to extract best practices and trends.
- Conduct document reviews to determine compliance with established standards and requirements.
- Support interviews and focus groups with Federal and state representatives.
- Support qualitative and quantitative data (e.g., SPSS, Stata, SAS, R) analyses and interpretation of data.
- Compile qualitative analysis findings into synthesis reports and subject matter briefs.
- Develop data tables and figures (e.g., MS Excel) and summarize findings.
- 2-3 years of experience or Master’s Degree in relevant field of study.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (MS Excel, queries in MS Access, SPSS, Stata, SAS, R etc.), and qualitative data analysis software (e.g., Atlas.ti) a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and summarize qualitative and quantitative information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at report writing and presenting findings.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to take initiative and anticipate project tasks.
- Ability to self-manage and multitask across various projects.
Company offers excellent benefits and compensation commensurate with experience.
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com
New Editions Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of New Editions Consulting, Inc. to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.